EVERBUILD MITRE FAST KIT STANDARD
Mitre Fast Bonding Kit is a two part instant adhesive system comprising a cyanoacrylate adhesive and aerosol activator. Mitre Fast is mainly used in the furniture, timber, kitchen and plastics industries where its instant bonding properties dramatically reduce assembly times for mitre joints when compared to conventional wood adhesives. Also suitable for bonding of MDF, rubber, PVCu, metals etc.
Our Website's Are Secured By EV Extended SSL Encryption
All Our Deliverys Are Tracked
Returns Accepted (Terms & Conditions Apply)
EVERBUILD MITRE FAST is a two pack system comprising an extremely high viscosity ethyl cyanoacrylate adhesive (50g) a 200ml aerosol activator. Used primarily for instant bonding (10 seconds) of wooden mitre joints, with numerous other uses.
- Flash setting formulation - bonds most surfaces within 10 seconds, cutting down dramatically mitre assembly bonding times when compared to conventional wood adhesives.
- High viscosity adhesive – low soak in to give greater bond strength than conventional cyanoacrylates on porous surfaces (eg wood)
- Gap filling – high viscosity adhesive will fill small gaps in mitres etc (up to 0.2mm)
- Economical in use.
Areas For Use
- Multitude of industrial applications: Bonds MDF, wood, chipboard, rubber, plastics, Perspex, uPVC ceramics, aluminium and metals.
- Ideal for all cornice and profile mitres, trims, picture frames, MDF, skirting and architrave joints, worktop end strips, PVCu trims and much more. It is particularly useful for production lines such as electronics assembly and uPVC window trim bonding.
- Ensure surfaces are degreased prior to bonding.
- Do not use on glass
- Do not use in applications involving constant water immersion.
- Do not use on bitumen or tar leaching products.
- Do not use on load bearing applications – Use EVERBUILD ALL PURPOSE WOOD ADHESIVE.
- On wooden/porous surfaces, do not use any other cyanoacrylate except MITRE FAST ADHESIVE. These products are thinner and the soak in will give poor bond strength.